Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Rag & Bone Obsession


I want to wear these....

Look 1

Floppy Brim Fedora
Bromley Blazer
Hamilton Boxy Top
Jodhpur Legging - Cognac 
Durham Boot

Look 2

Noa Jacket
Danby Sweater
The Quilted Driving Glove
Scuba Legging - Midnight
Classic Newbury

And Just Because...

Belfast Coat

Why is Rag & Bone completely amazing??? The 2 designers are hitting the nail on the head with every piece they create! The fit is spot on (comfy too!) and each design has some sort of twist that makes it different from ever other sweater or legging. Whether it's a zipper, asymmetrical hem, or piece of leather or lace, it's always a little unexpected and genius. I can safely say that 7 out of the last 10 garments that I've acquired have been R&B and in some perfect parallel universe, the R&B label would be sewn into every piece of my casual attire. What can I say, the dude's know their duds!!! The only problem I have now is that Spring 2012 ready-to-wear will soon hit stores, and I'm not ready to end my lusting over their Fall collection! Life is so hard sometimes! 

4 comments:

  1. ...and I would like my legs to look like those in the Jodhpur Legging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, really nice blog! :) you’re so stylish!
    I would like to ask you if you visit my blog, there is a GIVEAWAY! You can MOSCHINO & Kartell shoes: Bow Wow or Super Bow! To participate go to this link:
    http://www.breakfastatkaty.com/2012/01/international-giveaway-moschino-kartell.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! Actually those are my legs, didn't you know???? ..... Yea right?! I wish!

    ReplyDelete